- Amtrak Cascades links the cities of Vancouver, British Columbia, Seattle, Tacoma, Portland and Eugene
- Check sailing times for service from Vancouver to Vancouver Island (Victoria & Nanaimo)
Central Link Light Rail
– Light Rail train from Seattle-Tacoma Airport to Downtown Seattle. Drops off 3 blocks away from the hotel.
- Daily departures from Seattle and Vancouver
- Seaplanes to and from Seattle and Victoria, San Juan Island and whale watching trips
- Seattle’s King County bus, trolley and light rail information and schedules.
Port Angeles Ferry / The M.V. Coho
- Ferry service between Port Angeles, Washington and Victoria, British Columbia
Port of Seattle
- Cruiseships - For all of your information and details regarding your cruise ship sailing to Alaska
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- Seattle Tacoma International Airport -140 miles from Portland Airport. 240 miles from Vancouver International Airport, British Columbia
- Share Ride to/from SeaTac Airport, Town Car and Limo Service including Hotel service. Advanced reservations required
- The region’s transportation information including commuter, light rail and bus connections
- Keep up to date on current requirements for international travel
Victoria Clipper Ferry
- For a fast trip from Seattle to Victoria or the San Juan Islands
Washington State Ferries
Check fares and schedules for service to the surrounding islands and Victoria. Seasonal service, please check their schedule for operating dates and time.